Being a Holiday Rep Diploma Partner College will help with your Travel and Tourism Course!

To become a Holiday Rep Diploma Partner College, Colleges and other higher education organisations can purchase educational licenses of the Holiday Rep Diploma.  Holiday Rep Diploma educational licenses are available for both teachers and students and are a great add on to their travel and tourism course.

Each student or teacher over the age of 18 and completing the Holiday Rep  Diploma on an educational license will receive full access to the recruitment help and support offered within the course as well as a printed certificate.  Providing fantastic opportunities to any students wanting to get  into the career of a Holiday Rep after attending college.



Even more reasons why your students will benefit from the Holiday Rep Diploma
 Holiday Rep Diploma Partner CollegeUp to date course content  Holiday Rep Diploma Partner CollegeFun Revision tests for each module
Holiday Rep Diploma Partner CollegeTour Operator interview details Holiday Rep Diploma Partner CollegeFull course & Recruitment support
Holiday Rep Diploma Partner CollegeApplication Form check & send service Holiday Rep Diploma Partner CollegeViewable course progress
Holiday Rep Diploma Partner CollegeTour Operator Approved Course Holiday Rep Diploma Partner CollegeCourse is endorsed by Career In Travel

An educational license price is dependent on the total amount of licenses required. If you are interested in incorporating the Holiday Rep Diploma course within your existing college course and would like prices or you would like more information please contact us using the form below.


Your Name (required)

College/Institute Name(required)

Your Email (required)

Telephone Number (if you prefer us to call you)

I would like prices for (please select below)


Your Message